Views: 0 Author: Joan Publish Time: 2023-10-27 Origin: https://taihusnow.com/
Silk is a protein fiber containing serine, lysine, aspartic acid, tyrosine, tryptophan, and other eighteen amino acids.
Untreated silk, that is, raw silk, raw silk from the structure, is mainly divided into silk glue (1/4) and silk pigment (3/4); silk pigment for fibrous proteins, silk glue for globular proteins, silk glue water solubility is better, the silk will be dissolved in hot water to degumming and refining is the use of this characteristic of silk glue.
1. Because most of the eighteen amino acids contain hydrophilic groups, the silk has good moisture absorption and antistatic properties.
2. The protein of silk is similar to the chemical composition of human skin, so it feels soft and comfortable when in contact with the skin and has no foreign body sensation.
3. The tryptophan and tyrosine in silk fiber can absorb ultraviolet rays, which can prevent the skin from being attacked by excessive ultraviolet rays.
4. Silk has a lower thermal conductivity than cotton, which makes it better at keeping warm.
5. Silk fibers have a unique silk sound phenomenon when rubbed together.
Mulberry Silk Characteristics
Mulberry silk has a delicate feel, elegant and soft luster, and good dyeing properties.
Characteristics of Quercus sericata
1. High strength: Quercus sericata has very good strong elongation. Among natural fibers, the strength of silk is second only to hemp, and the elongation is second only to wool.
2. Good hygroscopicity, at 70% relative humidity, the moisture regain rate of silk is 11.6%, and the moisture regain rate of mulberry silk is 10.7%.
3. Good water resistance: the wet strength of silk is 4% greater than the dry strength, which is suitable for the special purpose of strong water resistance.
4. The fluffiness is better than mulberry silk; the cross section has a lot of capillaries, a porous structure, porosity of 70-90%.
5. The heat transfer coefficient of Quercus sericata is lower than that of mulberry silk, and the warmth is better than that of mulberry silk.